Vetericyn Ophthalmic Gel relieves the itching, burning and stinging from your pet’s eyes
Kills bacteria, viruses and fungi to remove the inflammation and infection
Patented oxychlorine compound is similar to the immune system and has the same pH as tears
Non-toxic and non-stinging, it's safe to use in and around the eye
Relieve the itching, burning and stinging from your pet's eyes with Vetericyn Ophthalmic Gel. Specially formulated for irritated eyes, it removes the inflammation and infection from your pet's eyes, killing bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Uses a patented oxychlorine compound that is similar to the animal's immune system, with the same pH as tear fluid, so it's non-stinging and safe to use in and around the eye. Non-toxic and biocompatible, the easy-to-apply gel has no steroids, antibiotics or alcohol, so it's safe if licked or ingested.
Do not freeze this item.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.